Τετάρτη 25 Ιουνίου 2008

PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING...SERIOUSLY

During the last 24 hours I've experienced the following somehow shocking moments of truth:
  • An Italian friend considering himself an artist and working in the field of theater as an actor, director, producer and scene-painter among others told me in the midst of a discussion we had: "Of course I don't like to work, that's why I became an artist..."
  • Another friend, this time a Greek doctor, was telling us how he ignored skipped a call from a family friend on a Sunday claiming how "Ain't no human too? Can't I enjoy a day at Chalkidiki without being bothered????" Somebody should probably remind him of the oath he gave right? Didn't think so in a society where we treat doctors as the closest to god and where malpractice law has yet to appear...
  • Dinner yesterday was at a famous fish tavern around Thessaloniki where we were urged by the owner to have swordfish among others...I have to admit that the pick was awfully delicious, what I didn't know and was revealed to us afterwards was that the meze was the outcome of illegally fished baby swordfishes..More info here...Speechless I considered myself for the rest of the night....

Shaq definitely made sure to back my column the other day by delivering a massive freestyle beatdown of Kobe at a club...

Check this stretch of lyrics…:
"Last week, Kobe couldn't do it without me...
Now that’s the difference between first and last place....
I’m a horse, Kobe ratted me out,
that’s why I’m getting divorced.
He said, Shaq gave a bitch a mil.
I don’t do that, ‘cause my name’s Shaquille.
I love ‘em, I don’t leave ‘em.
I got a vasectomy, now I can’t breed ‘em.
Kobe how my a*s taste?
Everybody, Kobe how my a*s taste?
Yeah, you couldn’t do without me.
Kobe, you can’t do without me.
Kobe, you can’t do without me"

Yeah, nothing personal there at all, right?
??

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: