Τρίτη 19 Μαΐου 2009

California living...

I've been practicing my photography skills lately only to find out that I probably need a better (professional) camera...(That's probably the most boring sentence of this post, trust me keep reading...)
Both my late night drink exits last week were violently interrupted due to a bar fight ..I'm getting tired of that shit and the smurfs jumping into the conversation I'm having with a French girl who is obsessed with Sakis, telling me I have to clear the premises asap...oh and please don't forget to pick up the tab...
It's getting even harder to have good times around Broadway since San Francisco is the first city to ban loitering outside nightclubs...too much regulation might end up killing one of the most funny places in earth to party...
DNA lounge gets my vote for the most interesting spot around the Bay Area as it offers everything: A full service kitchen with Mexican food, while computers are made available throughout the club that features a wireless network as well. There is a main stage and a second stage that boasts its own sound system, and there are three bars...Did I mention that they also have a webcam just so that you can check the action???
Speaking of sound systems I was trying to get some gas the other day at this station next to my place when a totally decent guy pulled over with his truck right next to me; I was like, "U r lost or something, need help finding your way???" Apparently he wanted to sell me a 42'' Plasma TV with a Dolby Surround system for only $150 because he had missed the deadline and his boss was going to be mad at him...well I didn't buy into that story and after offering $100 I said thanks but no thanks!
Little Star Pizza is another food paradise I recently discovered...It offers deep dish pizza with cheese at the bottom and all kinds of toppings at the top for a reasonable price..don't tell me you are not hungry!!!
Saving the best for last check out what a 30ish lady told me the other night: "I'll be your sexual bunny and entertain your every fantasy..All I am asking is for you to assist me with my mortgage...
See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!



3 σχόλια:

CaliforniaKat είπε...

You want to get some real pizza? I have three suggestions.

Zachary's Chicago Pizza on Solano Ave, Berkeley -- Order the regular pepperoni; you make a reservation, they take your order when you arrive, it's done by the time you sit down.

Gay '90s on Main Street, Pleasanton -- Order Frank's special (people laugh at the name, but usually because of ignorance as there's history behind it; the Old Town is great)

Blondie's on Telegraph Ave, Berkeley -- Sloppy cheese slice at its best

CaliforniaKat είπε...

FYI. What you had at Little Star is called Chicago Style Stuffed

K

DIO είπε...

Thanks for the guide friend, see Berkley is 1 of those areas I'm not so familiar yet but I will try to make it there...