Τετάρτη 8 Οκτωβρίου 2008

Funny stories around the Bay...

  • So I'm sitting there having an interview with this HR guy who reads my resume and starts laughing his ass off when he realizes that 1 of "my clients" has been Basketball Legend Walter Berry...
"Walter Berry boy? That's definitely a blast from the past..." he says! Oh yeahhhhhhh, I repeat...


  • 1 of the reasons I love California and I wanted to be here is that this state has always been so innovative to the point that it has become ridiculous.....A friend of mine recently had to go under surgery and when I politely asked her what was wrong I found myself pretty much embarrassed...Apparently, she was having this breast reduction procedure that helped her change her bra size from G(!!!) to D....and yes they were natural!
  • On to the bride sight...As must as the fast food addiction in America has been criticized , again, California is the first state (worldwide) to seriously take actions against it ...last week the "Terminator" signed a bill that will be requiring large chain restaurants to notify customers of the nutritional content of menu items....Given the past of this bill and the fact that all those chain restaurants have been trying to discourage citizens and legislators from taking actions towards healthy nutrition America might start claiming that No 2 ranking on the fattest children world index....I mean , seriously, you have to be totally stupid or unable to read to let your kids rush into a 12000 calories menu....
  • I took a break from real life last week and visited a place that most of the entire population on this earth could not locate, Shinegletown,CA....

View Larger Map

My friends were telling me how this place was full of rednecks...You know, no offense but they were so totally right...what more can I say when I come up with this sign in the local grocery store...just check this list, my pic can most def make it in there...

  • Also, in California, palms tend to replace all kinds of plants everywhere...even in the church!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: