Τετάρτη 22 Οκτωβρίου 2008

Mark Farina - Mushroom Jazz Vol. 6 Out Today!

It’s very rare that I buy entire recordings these days. After checking out the samples of this latest Mark Farina compilation, I will be buying Mushroom Jazz 6. Twenty tracks for $9.99 and I liked all but five of these acid jazzy/nu jazzy works.

I thought I have moved out from Greece where coaches get fired for no cause and before they can even get familiar with their practice facilities..
Apparently, same shit is going on around the Bay, as both coaches of the NFL teams around here have been given the axe...no time to prove their draft pick selections or their long term plans...again, all those professional leagues are results oriented but still I really can't see the difference from Greece when firing the coach 2 weeks BEFORE the team gets a day off and they can regroup...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: