Κυριακή 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2007

Thessaloniki - Tangier - Tijuana!

People hate..they hate with or without reason, weather they are right or wrong and especially when they feel unprotected and threatened by other humans..that's the survival guide 101 in Greece and that's why here they hate the player and not the game...
Dude seriously...I love this city, seriously now....and it's not even funny that you get to listen the same answer from everybody: "Oh, I love Thessaloniki" just like you hear the UnitedSatians saying: "Oh, I love San Diego (America's Finest City)
http://www.intstudy.com/study_abroad/livfiles/ec194a04.htm)")
Thing is, (unfortunately), each city is also made by it's citizens; one of the most beautiful cities worldwide, Tangier (at Morocco), has been trying the last 50 years to enter the tour guides but it simply can't, WHY?? 'cause there is a high crime rate (the biggest for taxi drivers, lol), many friends - of "The Godfather" while police is more corrupted than Mexico. Having personal experience from Mexico I got to let ya know what "corrupted police" means in Mexico: During my tenure at Tijuana last fall it was announced by the government of Mexico that armed troops were sent in order to petrol and exercise typical police activities..in other words a silent replacement of authority...
http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN0343503820070103
In the next couple of weeks I will be posting my observations regarding my hometown. What is more important? Retail therapy or eliminating the bad sectors of our society??
In the meantime enjoy T.I. saying" How ya keep sayin no when your panties are so wet...?"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: