Κυριακή 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2007

EUROBASKET 2007

No, ain't no hater... team Greece can make it even thought the haters have started to appear and display their true face...

ΑΤΤΕΝΤΙΟΝ: I got nothing against one of the most respected Greek journalists, but in a country where you grow up listening to him event after event, subconsciously you adapt his style..."Man is a mimic animal by it's nature", I guess it was Aristotle, not the Big Aristotle who mentioned that way back into the centuries...

My biggest dilemma though, after a summer full of basketball is totally irrelevant...As a fan of the Orlando Magic should I be relieved by the loss of Darko "Darth Vader" Milicic or should I be concerned by the addition of his replacement Adonal "Meat" Foyle...What follows should help you decide...





Why Dude??????? WHY???

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: