Παρασκευή 5 Οκτωβρίου 2007

Lucasz!

Lots of tension this week, had to come up with some funny shit...I proudly present my NBA favorite player for the upcoming year (pending his totally unexpected cut :( from the roster)
LUKASZ OBRZUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (now we need to know how in the hell to pronounce that)
Gotta recognize. I live for irrelevant white guys with weird names in the NBA. I was always with the underdog....I respect his gangsta, with the two “z”s in his name and wearing the strange number 48. Anyway, let’s all root for Lukasz to make the Pacers. We need him as much as he needs us!

UPDATE:
Our man Lukasz Obrzut appears to be battling for the final spot on the Pacers roster. Go Lukasz!

In totally irrelevant news last Tuesday was the premiere of a new series called "Geico Caveman". This guy earned a TV show after some kick-ass funny commercials...check them out!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: