Τρίτη 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2007

Yeah people, keep challenging us...

In the midst of the expression used by Kat, "People are idiots. Telos." and in a totally London-like day today I was wondering why do people with umbrellas always tend to walk UNDER the multiple roof tops and don't expose their protection tools (umbrellas) to the enemy (rain)...I mean, my bad, I totally feel for those people, they r probably so in love with their brand new burberry umbrellas they r afraid they might hurt them by running laps through the rain.... Duhhhhhh

4 σχόλια:

Erisadesu είπε...

:) This is the Key Answer for the Universe :)
And the answer is ...

CaliforniaKat είπε...

LOL! Finally, someone who quotes me in the right context. You kill me :)

Kat είπε...

Speaking of umbrella etiquette, what's up with people dumping the water off their umbrellas right on you? And how about those who won't tilt their umbrella to a 45 degree angle so two people can walk on the sidewalk at the same time instead of forcing you into the street, where there are rivers to swim in?

OK, I'm done now. ;)

DIO είπε...

@californiakat: My pleasure! I feel you too Kat..

@kat: aight, you think u r done, I'm tellin ya, list is endless....seriously!

And I'm still waiting for the answer.......